Most Popular Products!
Rita Mulcahy, PMP, M.B.A.
Founder of RMC Project Management, Inc.
Rita Mulcahy (Mul-kay-he), PMP, was the President and founder of RMC Project Management, Inc., and a world-renowned project management author, trainer and speaker. Her company offers the following Project Management training courses:
- PMP® Exam Prep Training
- Tricks of the Trade® for:
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Risk Management
- Determining Customer Requirements
- Program and Senior Management's Role on Projects
- What Makes A Project Manager Successful?
- Why Do Projects Fail?
- Ways to Improve your Project Management Abilities
- All PMI® PMBOK® Guide Subjects
- PM for Team Members, Senior Management and Sales Executives
- Any customized training
Rita Mulcahy, PMP
I. Professional Books and Publications
- PM Crash Course™, 2007, a revolutionary book on real-world project management for people who are looking to get projects back on track, and who want easy-to-use tools that can make an immediate impact
- CAPM® Exam Prep, 2006, the complete guide to getting ready to take the CAPM® exam including review material, games, exercises and sample exams
- Risk Management, Tricks of the Trade® for Project Managers, 2003, this book is a must as the primary text for risk management courses and for those people who want a clear and effective way to apply risk management to their projects
- PMP® Exam Prep, 1999, 2001, and 2003, the complete guide to getting ready to take the PMP® exam including review material, games, exercises and sample exams
- PM FASTrack®, 2003, A PMP® Simulation computer software program designed to test one's knowledge of the PMP® exam and the PMBOK Guide®
- Hot Topics, 2002 and 2003, a book of flashcards to get ready for the PMP® and CAPM® exams
- Situational and Professional Responsibility Q&A, 2002, A book of 150 questions to get ready for the PMP® exam
- Project Management for the Business Professional, 2000, John Wiley and Sons (contracts chapter)
- Provided assistance for a number of chapters in the book Information Technology Project Management, 1999, by Kathy Schwalbe
- A reviewer for PMI's WBS standard (2002)
- Reviewer and contributor to the PMBOK® Guide (3rd Edition)
II. Papers and Articles Presented and Written
- What Every PM Needs to Know – Presented at PMI® 2003, including a much-coveted encore presentation
- What Makes a Project Manager Successful? – 2003 – Denver, Loveland and Colorado Springs, Colorado. Bloomington, IL
- What Makes a Project Manager Successful? – Part 2, 2002 – Presented at PMI® '02 to standing room only crowds and a coveted encore presentation
- Five Ways Sales Can Make Projects Successful?, 2000, to be presented at PMI® '00
- More Creative Training Techniques, 1999, presented at PMI® '99 including a second much coveted encore presentation
- What Makes Projects Fail?, 1999, presented at PMI® '99
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Ability to Manage Projects, 1999, Minnesota Technology Magazine
- What Makes A Project Manager Successful?, 1998, presented at PMI® '98 including a much-coveted encore presentation
- Creative Training Techniques, 1998, presented at PMI® '98
- Tricks for Handling Contracts, 1998, presented at PMI® '98
- Numerous other articles on the topic of project management