Tricks of the Trade® for Senior Managers—Online
Designed for Senior PMs and PM Executives
As a Senior Manager, how helpful would it be to understand your unique role in making projects successful? Have you ever wondered about the importance of supporting project management in your organization? This online course will answer these and other questions you have been wondering about—without wasting valuable time or insulting your intelligence.
Created by one of the world's foremost experts in project management, this course deals with Tricks of the Trade® for project management from a Senior Manager's point of view. Not only will you learn what project management is, but also hear what project managers feel are the things that are getting in their way and causing project failure. Be prepared to walk away with a project management methodology, and learn in a short period of time what really makes a difference.
This course is designed specifically for senior project managers, project management executives, and candidates for senior positions, and includes:
- A comprehensive multimedia tutorial
- Dozens of interactive exercises
- A course weblog for sharing ideas with other students
- An online notebook to document and retain ideas
- A comprehensive end-of-course self-assessment
- Video tips and tricks from Rita herself
- Unlimited 24/7 access!
- Earn 8 Contact Hours toward a CAPM® or PMP® certification, or 8 PDUs toward retaining your certification
No more boring online training experiences!
Includes 30 days of unlimited access to all course materials. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to declare eight (8) Contact Hours toward earning a certification, or 8 PDUs toward retaining one.
Check or Purchase Order Also Accepted
Learn More About this Course